Acceptance of terms
APKA provides a lot of online resources, including classified ads, responses, reminders & updates subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"). By using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to adhere with these Terms. Moreover, when using specific services, you agree to acknowledge any applicable posted guidelines for all services, which may change from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with in any way, your only recourse is to immediately cease use of. You are, however, reassured to know us or complain to our customer care team who will do their best to address your concern(s).
Modifications to this agreement
We reserve all the rights, at our sole concern, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time without notification. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes.
You understand that all postings, ads, messages, text, files, images, photos or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More clearly, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the site and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of. makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other website is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. By having your mobile number listed on .com.pk, you agree to receive SMS from users who may wish to contact you through the site. You acknowledge that does not always pre-screen or approve Content (unless specified), but that shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
Third party content, sites, and services
Further, user’s interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the user and such organization and/or individual. The user should make whatever investigation they feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any offline or online transaction with any of these third parties.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available a Content:
- that is Living, dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including any blood, bodily fluids and/ or body parts
- that promotes Prostitution or any other service in the nature there of that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Pakistani society.
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic in nature
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to messages that are lawful non-deceptive parodies of public figures.);
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful or constitutes "bait and switch";
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the sites which are not designated for such purposes; or emailed to users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests.
- that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in "services";
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by the law of Pakistan.
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service. Moreover, you should comply not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - unless expressly permitted by ;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to 's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the website; or
- use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
- Suspension or termination of membership.
- Permanent blocking of access to the site.
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.